Blair Hills Association Meeting
February 17, 2015 at 7:00pm
Co-President Annie Wilson
called the meeting to order at 7:05
- November meeting minutes were read by Antoinette
- Minutes were approved as read
- Primary elections for the community college board
will be held on March 3, 2015. Your polling place will be the Rotary Plaza
community room at 5100 Overland Ave, Culver City
- There was a neighborhood mailing announcing the Sewer Main
Rehabilitation Project that will rehab 17 miles of sewer line. Work is
scheduled between February through December 2015.
- Co-President Annie paid $93 to reserve both
sections for the annual Blair Hills Picnic. The picnic will take place
Saturday, August 1st.
- The final Culver City Urban Forest meeting will
take place April 25th at 10:00am at Culver City Hall. For more input
to start the community survey.
- Karly Katona is currently on maternity leave.
Meetings are postponed until she is back in the office. The city has
kept to the proposed schedule and noise level is minimum.
- Rob Schultz reported they are close to submitting the
track map that will designate the lots. The City is requiring the sidewalk
to be 4 ft wide on Lenawee Avenue and 5ft wide in the new Lenawee cul de
- Friendly reminder to check for termites. Remember to
remove valuables before tenting in case of break ins.
- Victoria volunteered herself and Barbara to be the
new Lenawee captains.
- Reminder that the Culver City, City
Council meetings are the second and fourth Monday's each
- Kerri announced that 95 people turned out for
the bicycle registration.
- CERT training has openings for classes starting next
week. For more information email Earle Hartling, Training Manager here.
- For residents experiencing skunk problems call All City Animal Trapping
at 877-724-5314. They will set out traps, catch and release
for $75 per skunk.
Meeting was adjourned
by co-president Annie Wilson at 8:15pm
Minutes submitted by Secretary,
back to main page