Blair Hills Association
Meeting, March 19, 2019
(minutes prepared by Angela Arnold)
Minutes of the Blair Hills Association, Culver City, California, held at the Stoneview Nature Center at 7:00 p.m. on the 19th day of March, 2019.
I. CALL TO ORDER
Kerri Payne-Lui called the meeting to order at 7:06 pm.
II. ROLL CALL OF OFFICERS
Present: Annie Wilson, Antoinette Lowe, Kerri Payne-Lui, Angela Arnold
III. APPROVAL OF THE MINUTES OF THE REGULAR MEETING (February 19, 2019)
Motion by Antoinette, seconded by Kerri to approve the minutes of the Regular Meeting of February 2019, Motion Carried.
IV. Current Financial Condition.
· Public Works is coming to the next meeting. We are allowed to put food waste and paper products that have touched food waste into the green bins. Public Works is making compost with the contents of the green bins. The city is selling compost pails for $10. They may bring some to the next meeting.
· A city representative is coming to the next meeting to discuss the Culver City General Plan.
· The Culver City Mayor’s State of the City address will be held on April 9th at 5:30pm at Robert Frost Auditorium.
· Congratulations to Kerri for being awarded a commendation from Culver City for her volunteer contributions.
· A new boutique hotel has opened in downtown Culver City – The Palihotel. It is located behind the Arclight movie theater.
VII. Old business
· Blair Hills Park playground construction starts on March 25. They estimate 45 days of construction. The park will be open for public use other than the playground area.
Kerri made a motion to adjourn the meeting at 7:43pm. Seconded by Annie. Motion Carried.